Thursday, May 27, 2010

I was totally freaked out!


Ok..I know it has been three years since we last adopted, but WOW have there been many changes! Today I was awaiting on my FedEx document from the Chinese Consulate in Houston. I attacked and maimed the FedEx man upon arrival...poor guy!! No, seriously, I opened the envelope and I saw that there was NO authentication! My first thought was, "Oh man, what did I do wrong???" I looked through the envelope for a letter of explanation and found nothing! By now I am freaking out!! I started going over the documents, and low and behold, on the back of the State Certification, there it was. A tiny little box with their authentication! Something new???? I immediately emailed my poor coordinator, who by this time probably wonders if I am inept and fully capable of adopting, and she reassured me that YES this was the way the Consulates were doing their authentication process now! I LOVE HER!!! So, now that I have calmed down, I can now pray for my documents to get here from Chicago!! What a way to get my heart pumping!!!!!

No comments:

Listen to Look What Faith Can Do


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Powered By Blogger