Sunday, May 16, 2010

Check out some of our awesome Garage Sale finds!!

Safari friends occupying Eli's car seat until he comes home!!!
The sweet $3.00 safari themed bedding!
Our awesome $25.00 car seat!!

Here are some of our garage sale finds! We are so ready for our son to come home! I still need to get things cleaned out of his bedroom to be, get it painted, and get his furniture set up! That will take me some time....and we still have to get our HS finished and be printed, so I believe we have some time yet! In HIS timing....trying to be patient! Isn't it awesome to know that GOD wants to bless us far more than we want to be blessed? I know this child is a blessing to our family! I can't wait to be blessed with the sweet smell of his skin, the feel of his silky black hair, and the beauty of those almond shaped beautiful brown eyes! Oh how I long to hold the son God has prepared for me....sigh....

No comments:

Listen to Look What Faith Can Do


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Powered By Blogger