Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Finished with the Paperchase!


I am OFFICIALLY finished with the paperchase! Right now I am waiting on our homestudy agency to finish our homestudy! We chose a new homestudy agency this time around! We LOVE our previous social worker, but she is forever SLOOOW! And they wanted waaaaay tooooo much money to do somethng that is done...just needed updates! We are very happy with our homestudy agency and will be meeting with them on Thursday! I still need to get our documents State Certified and Authenticated, but will wait until we are almost ready to be fingerprinted!
We have had A LOT of extra paperwork now that we have a new Social Worker, and now that we have to be Hague Certified!But, I think about the time frame in which I have completed it all, and it has gone by quickly! We received the "WELCOME BACK" email from FTIA on April 8th, and it is the 4th day of May and I am finished! Pretty impressive for trying to get so much accomplished in 3 weeks! Craig says I LOVE the paperchase...I tell him I hate it, but he is right! I do LOVE it!!! Just don't tell him he is right! :)

1 comment:

catbertie said...

I always like the chase too... thought about making it a business at one time!

Listen to Look What Faith Can Do


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Powered By Blogger