Sunday, May 9, 2010

***Mother's Day 2010***


I am so very blessed. Blessed beyond belief! Mother's Day has always been a special day for me since giving birth to my son Zach in 1986.Since we have brought home our 2 daughters from China it has taken on a different meaning on many levels. Not only am I extremely thankful to be called mommy by my 4 children, but I am also extremely thankful for 2 very special women whom I am sure I will never have the pleasure of meeting. These two women gave me the 2 greatest gifts they could ever give me. As Mother's Day approaches for me now, I really don't think about myself as much as I do those 2 very special women. Women who will never hold their daughters' hands, wipe their tears, kiss their beautiful lips, hear them laugh, see then smile, bake cupcakes for them, share their first day of school, their first crush, their teenage years, their hopes,their fears, and their wedding day. I get to hear my children say, "Mommy, I love you!" How it must hurt to never hear those words from the child you gave birth to. My heart hurts deeply and profoundly for these 2 women.I want so very much to tell them how thankful I am, how much we love their children, and how happy they have made us and how blessed we are for hving them in our lives; but I will never get to do that. How does one deal with that? I pray! I pray that the God who created the Universe, the God who is all-knowing, the God who gives & takes away, will comfort them. I pray that HE will whisper to them how much HE loves them. I pray for their salvation, that someone, anyone will tell them of our Lord and Savior, and how much HE loves them so, so much HE died for them! My prayer is that I will meet them in eternity, standing in heaven, surrounded by HIS glory. I want to be able to take my daughters' hands and place them in their birth mothers' hands. I want us to be together forever. We are bound together forever here on earth, but heaven will be so much sweeter! I am blessed far more thatn I ever deserve to be. God has given me the best of both worlds; 2 children born from my womb, and 2 children born from my heart! I can't wait for my little Eli to be here for my next Mother's Day! Thank you GOD for my beautiful children. I know that I love them sooo very much, but HE loves them more than I could ever imagine!

1 comment:

lperry6 said...

BEAUTIFULLY said Kim!!!

Listen to Look What Faith Can Do


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Powered By Blogger