Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Don't let this sweet face fool ya!!!


Isn't that just the sweetest little face?? WELL, don't let that sweet face fool ya! That little sweetie has been in so much trouble this week! Her hands are into EVERYTHING!!!! It all started when I got up Monday and I found a huge mess in the bathroom! She decided she was going to pick the paint off the toilet tank! I had painted our toilet tank a beautiful accent color..and guess who decided she was going to peel it off?? Then, she decided to go into the kitchen and get mommy's markers and she colored all over her table! Then she got into mommy's desk and took my postage stamps and stuck them to my folders! She then decided that was not enough..she then got in to her sister Kayleigh's eyeliner and had it scribbled all over the table, cut a sheet in 2 places, and took butter and spread it all over the kitchen floor!That has just been this week! Even as ornery as she is I LOVE LOVE LOVE her and would not want her any other way!

No comments:

Listen to Look What Faith Can Do


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Powered By Blogger