Monday, May 24, 2010

I am in awe of HIS continual blessings!!!!


I am in awe of HIS continual blessings!!!! Today the 3 girls and I went out shopping for nothing, really. Well, God had other plans for the cargo area in the back of my van! I mean it was empty, and just needing to have its space occupied! Right?? We have been looking for a nice dresser for Eli's room and have not been able to find anything that is really affordable and/or of good quality! If it is not real wood, Kim does not want it! Soooo, that being said, I have been looking for weeks! There is a store in town that sells new and used furniture that I frequent often, like once a week! :) Well, today they had a nice little dresser that was screaming Elijah's name! Sooo, I bought it! And of course I am the Goodwill, thrift shop, & consignment store queen...so it was off to the Goodwill next! We are decorating Eli's room in a safari theme and we found some really cute items to use in his room! The sign on top of the dresser in the pic.... we are going to paint over "Baby Gone Wild" and paint his name Elijah Craig in there instead. The little Zebra was just brought out at the Goodwill and only $1.00. So I brought it home, threw him in the wash , and he will go on top of the dresser! I only paid $60.00 for the dresser..it should last for years! I am in awe of the blessings that keep raining down from GOD!!! HE IS SO GOOD!!!!

No comments:

Listen to Look What Faith Can Do


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Powered By Blogger