Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Coincidence??? I think NOT!


I am not a believer in fortunes or fortune cookies, however we do read them when we go out to eat at a Chinese restaurant! Before we received Ellye's referral in 07 we received a fortune in a cookie that said something like..Long awaited news is right around the corner! And low and behold we did receive Ellye's referral!!! Today as I was cleaning out the bread drawer, I ran across a few fortune cookies that we had left over from Chinese New Year. I opened the package and took out the fortune....And this is what it said..."Big things coming in future. Only matter of time." Coincidence?? I think not! God reassuring me that HE is in control?? You BET!!!!

2 comments:

bringhopehome said...

I know what you are saying. I save some of the ones that I feel have some meaning in my life. When we were looking for a house, we just kept coming back to the one we recently moved to. It just wasn't exactly what we were looking for, but, we felt very drawn to this house. In the midst of it all, I was getting impatient with our adoption, and wondering when we were going to get our child. In the lower level there is a playroom and I had a vision of a little girl dancing down there. I just couldn't get that vision out of my mind. And our home address is 507. Hope was born in May of 2007!! God is so good, and is always speaking to us, but are we listening???

How are things going with your adoption?? I am so excited for you!! I am praying!!

bringhopehome said...

I forgot I even had a blog. You think I should update?? HA Oh, by the way, I love your blog name.

Listen to Look What Faith Can Do


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Powered By Blogger