Sunday, May 23, 2010

Homestudy being done today!!!


Today the social worker is coming from Indy to do our home study! This is the last step before we can be fingerprinted! We worked like crazy yesterday cleaning and organizing every room in the house! We have a new homestudy agency this time, so I really wanted everything to look great! We loved our previous social worker, however her fees were just too darn high!! I mean the work is already done on her end! We have had 2 previous adoptions with 2 previous home studies!!!! It is not like she had to change much!!!! She wanted over $2,000.00 to update!!! UMMMMM, I THINK NOT!!!! So today we are meeting with Jennifer, our new SW. I have heard nothing but good things about her!!! Keep us in your prayers!!!!! One step closer to my precious Elijah!!!!

No comments:

Listen to Look What Faith Can Do


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Powered By Blogger