Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Where O Where is our LOA???

Where O where is our LOA O where O where can it be?? To be honest I am about ready to go NUTS! This is the hardest part about the new Hague guidelines! I know they say they expedite SN adoptions and it could be worse, but I am getting sooooo impatient! I pray every day that GOD will give me the patience to get through this! The only good thing to report is that we have a very special angel who will be visiting our son's orphanage this week! She has promised to love all over him, get lots of pics, and hopefully some video for us! I can't wait to get them! I was sooo hoping to have him home for Christmas, but that is not going to happen! I know that GOD's hands are in this and that HE will bring Elijah home when HIS timing is right!

No comments:

Listen to Look What Faith Can Do


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Powered By Blogger