Saturday, October 2, 2010

We received something beautiful....

On Thursday we received new updates and a picture of our beautiful little boy! He is so beautiful! I know he would not like me calling him that in a few years, but he truly is beautiful! He looks so much like our Olivia at that age, and then so much like Ellye when she was a baby! Isn't it amazing how GOD works!!?? Look at those eyes! I asked the orphanage not to shave his head anymore, which they said they would not, but I do LOVE his hair like this! I can't wait to get there to love all over that precious boy!  See more below........
We know that he is a tiny little guy! He is only 16 lbs! I believe all of the clothes I have bought for him so far are going to be way tooo big for him! He now has 4 teeth, can walk with support, loves cake, soft noodles, congee & steamed eggs! He is still on a bottle and takes formula 3 times a day! Please storm the gates of heaven with prayer! I know that MY GOD is bigger than the CCAA and that if it is HIS will, our LOA will come soon! I just want to be able to kiss those squeeze-a-licious cheeks of his!!!!

2 comments:

Anita said...

Ah Kim.....he IS beautiful!! :) And yes he probably won't like it when he's older, but for now.....we can gush all over him!

Sammy said...

He is beautiful! I will be keeping your big son and mine in my prayers!

Listen to Look What Faith Can Do


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Powered By Blogger