Sunday, October 24, 2010

AWESOME NEWS!

I can tell she loves Eli very much!
His foster mom looking at him with such pride!
We received some awesome news this week! We found out our son is in foster care! What a blessing for our son! His foster mother loves him very much and said that out of the 5 children she has fostered, Eli is by far the most clever! When asked about his missing rib, and whether she did anything special for it, she waved her hand and said that it was absolutely no big deal and it is a non issue! We are so thankful for this very specail lady. I pray that I get to meet her while we are in China!

1 comment:

Anita said...

Such a HUGE blessing to hear of Eli's foster parents. I pray, too, that you get to meet her. I'm sure it will be an emotional time, but unforgettable. :)

Listen to Look What Faith Can Do


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Powered By Blogger