Tuesday, October 26, 2010

WHERE IS THAT DARN FEDEX MAN????

Where in the world is that FEDEX man?? I have been waiting on his little truck ALL day long! I don't think he realizes just how impatient this momma bear is! That package has our LOA in it!! What was he thinking when he threw it to the back of the van? I have checked the status of that envelope a thousand times today! Always the same message....IN TRANSIT! UGH! Do you think it has anything to with the fact that I am always stalking him? Always watching for him from my front porch? Maybe the neighbors have warned him of the numerous times I have yelled from my front door "FEDEX MAN!! WHERE ARE YOU??" Maybe he thinks I am deranged! :) MUWAHAHAHAHAHA If he does not get here soon, he is going to drive me deranged!!! Don't they know adoptive parents deserve special treatment!!!????   HAHAHAHA I am FEDUP!!!! :):):):)

No comments:

Listen to Look What Faith Can Do


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Powered By Blogger