Monday, October 25, 2010

HIP HIP HORRAY!! WE RECEIVED OUR LOA!!!!

The day started out with a gentle whisper from GOD telling me that our LOA would be on its way! I went outside this morning  to throw some things into our recycle bins and the air smelled of sandelwood and jasmine! It was such a strong fragrance, and I felt as if I were walking the alleys and streets of Guangzhou! I made the comment to my daughter when I came in that it smelled just like the streets of Guangzhou, and hopefully that was a sign that something great would be coming my way from China! As the day wore on I had not heard anything, so I thought perhaps it might come later in the week! I left the house at 3:20 to go get Olivia from school, and then I needed to run by the bank. I decided to take my cell phone with me. I NEVER take my phone, so I know that it was a GOD thing!! I picked up Livvy, and then we drove to the bank. I was just getting ready to shut the van door when my cell phone rang. I assumed it was one of the kids or my hubby! What a HUGE surprise when I heard  Betty on the other line with AWESOME news! I actually let out a huge scream in the bank parking lot!!!  39 days from LID! GOD is so good!!!! One step closer to bringing our precious son home!!

2 comments:

lperry6 said...

AWESOME news!!! Come on TA:)

Anita said...

WOWWEEE Kim!! 39 days is amazing and truly the Lord at work. SOOO excited for your family and for Eli! Happy dancin' with ya!

Listen to Look What Faith Can Do


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Powered By Blogger