Saturday, June 5, 2010

We Hit the JACKPOT!!




We hit the Jackpot! Garage saling pays off once again!! The girls & I left the house early to hit the numerous garage sales around town!! The first sale we hit had tons of little boys clothes! She knows us well. When we were waiting on Livvy I bought TONS of her little girls clothes! Then we went to another sale and I was able to find some NICE like brand new toys for Eli!! Since we are doing his room in a safari theme, we were able to find some really cute things to use in his room! I found a nice LEGO table with the bigger DUPLO blocks and all kinds of pieces to go with it...I am sure it is worth $50.00+ dollars and I bought it for $7.00! A STEAL!! Kayleigh is beyond excited! She came home and put all of his clothes in the wash, took all of the toys and cleaned them with Lysol & bleached all of the little toys and blocks! I believe that she is going to spoil him rotten! But that is ok....All I know is that this little guy is already sooo loved! I can't wait to see the son God has prepared for this family! Elijah Craig, we LOVE you so much already!

No comments:

Listen to Look What Faith Can Do


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Powered By Blogger