Thursday, June 3, 2010

Prayers for Zach & Courtney!


Dear bloggy friends, may I ask for prayer for my son and his wife Courtney? The time is too quickly approaching when Zach will be leaving for boot camp. I am going to miss my son terribly, but my concern and prayers are not for me, but for Zach & his wife. Could I please ask that you pray for Zach? Boot is not a picnic by any means. Would you please pray that GOD will sustain Zach, hold him, whisper words of encouragement in his ears on a daily basis, and give him the strength and determination to get through a very hard and difficult 9 weeks? Please pray that GOD would keep Zach and get him through basic safely!And please pray for his wife Courtney. She will be away from her husband for a total of 32 weeks! Please pray that GOD will hold her, love her, and give her a peace about the long separation from Zach. This weekend we are throwing a going away party for Zach...it is not going to be easy for Courtney or I to get through. Zach may be 24, but he will always be my baby! Please pray for them, dear friends! Thank you from the very bottom of this very proud momma's heart!

No comments:

Listen to Look What Faith Can Do


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Powered By Blogger