Tuesday, June 8, 2010

FTIA has received our Homestudy dratt...can you hear me screaming joyfully???

Did you feel the earth shake?? Did you hear my screams of JOY?? I just so happened to email our coordinator today to see if she had seen hide or hair of our HS! She emailed me back and YES she had indeed received the draft today! That makes me so happy! I have been having a hard day today emotionally. Zach is leaving on Monday the 14th for basic and I am really having a hard time. I know that the GOD who was with my son when he came into this world, will be with him as he goes into basic...but I will miss him terribly.So this bit of good news did help my spirits!!

1 comment:

Tami said...

SUCH wonderful news!!! Every little step brings you one step closer...

Praying for your big-boy, too! And your *momma heart*

(((hugs)))

Listen to Look What Faith Can Do


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Powered By Blogger