Sunday, October 9, 2011

Oktoberfest time!

Seymour just celebrated its 39th Annual Oktoberfest! It happens the first weekend in October! Seymour is primarily a German town so the whole town comes out in full force to celebrate! With a name like SCHRINK, being German, we MUST attend! :O)  This year was a special year as it was Eli's first ever Oktoberfest!! I find it sooo hard to believe that a year ago Kayleigh, I,  & the 2 little girls were sitting downtown when Kayleigh checked her phone to see if we had received any new pics of Eli!!! And low and behold we had 2 new pics of him!! And here we are one year later and our sweet boy has already been home for 8 months already! WOW where did the year go to? We live only 3 blocks away from where they set up the festival, so it is within walking distance! We go every day and night! This year I purchased ride bracelets for the kids. This entitled them to ride NON-STOP Wednesday night, Thursday night, and until 5pm Friday! WHAT. WAS. I. THINKING? I was never so glad to see 5 pm Friday roll around in all my life!!! Eli is absolutely terrified to ride, but the girls had an amazing time! My best friend, no, really my sis Steph came down on Friday to attend as well, and we had the best time ever! I did get a nice surprise as my son Zach and my beautiful daughter in love were able to come down Friday and spend the evening with us to! The food was scrumptious, the sweet treats, elephant ears and funnel cakes were divine, and the weather PERFECT! All in all it was a great time and we look forward to it rolling around next year!

No comments:

Listen to Look What Faith Can Do


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Powered By Blogger