Tuesday, March 22, 2011

We are so blessed to have received these!!!!

Some of you may remember that we had a "special" angel that visits Hangzhou each year, and that she had provided us with many updates and pictures of our sweet Eli. Yesterday I was so blessed to receive 7 new pictures of Eli while he was still at Hangzhou!!! Most of the pictures include his foster momma! I can tell in the pictures that she LOVES him so very much! I am so thankful for the foster care program at Hangzhou! I am so thankful for these wonderful families who take the kids in. I am sure that some foster families are better than others, but one thing I do know for sure, is that Eli's family LOVED him so much! He has adjusted beautifully and most of all, he knows how to give and accept love! Many adopted children come to their new families never having experience love at all.... and that truly breaks my heart!! My prayer is that all orphans would be as loved as my Eli!!!!

No comments:

Listen to Look What Faith Can Do


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Powered By Blogger