Thursday, March 17, 2011

I am such a mean ole mommy.......

because I took Eli for a haircut! We have been home for 5 weeks and I decided that Eli needed a haircut.My sister is a Cosmetology Instructor so she is the one who normally cuts our hair. She has always been the one to cut my children's hair for the very first time! So it was only right that she should cut Eli's as well! WELL, Eli did not think it was a good idea to get his hair cut, and showed his displeasure the whole time! We offered suckers, smarties, chocolates, Doritos.....nothing worked! He cried and threw a fit the whole time! However, in his defense, he was still not feeling well and did not want to be inconvenienced! When we finished he sure did look cute! Elijah has such beautiful hair that I really struggled as to how I wanted it cut. I chose to leave most of it longer and had her cut his bangs shorter so I could spike them!! He is going to be a heartbreaker...I can see it already!!!

No comments:

Listen to Look What Faith Can Do


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Powered By Blogger