Monday, February 28, 2011

@@@@@@TRAVEL APPROVAL@@@@@@

Jan. 3rd, 2011!! What an awesome day!!! We had to take Zach back to the Indy airport to catch his flight back to his base in Georgia! We said our tearful goodbyes and headed back to the car! On the way out I made the comment that the next time I came back to the airport I was hoping it would be to catch my flight to China!! Kayleigh looked at me and said, " Mom, wouldn't it be a hoot if you left this Friday?" I laughed and assured her that was NOT gonna happen!
When I got home the first thing I did was check my email!! The first email I see is from my agency...SUBJECT: I have been trying to call you........ OMW!!! I read the email and I let out a scream!! Kayleigh came running and said, " You  got it didn't you??" Our TA had been approved 2, yes TWO days after our Article 5 had been delivered to the CCAA!!! I called Betty immediately and found out I would be leaving in a week and a half!!! WOW! I started to pack as soon as I got off the phone!!! Tuesday rolled around and I found out I would be leaving the next Tuesday. Flight arrangements were made, paid for, and we were set!! HA! Not so! The reason I had to leave so soon was bcause ONE MAN had to sign off on Eli's paperwork and he was not going to be in the province when I was going to! SO...I was now leaving in TWO days!!!! I was so thankful that I am an organized individual and it was NO problem! I am also blessed to have a wonderful family who stepped up the plate with no problem!!! I was finally going to China!! GOD IS SOOO GOOD!!!!

No comments:

Listen to Look What Faith Can Do


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Powered By Blogger