Monday, February 28, 2011

My flight to China took off at 10:30 am on Friday Jan 7, 2011. I flew from Indy to Chicago, and then to Beijing. My bestest friend in the whole world, Stephanie, accompanied me on the trip! We were unable to sit together on the looooong flight, and it made for a boring trip! We got into Beijing and retrieved our luggage and went to find our gate for our next flight to Hangzhou.Our flight to Hangzhou did not leave until 9 pm, and we had a lot of time to ill. We were absolutely exhausted. It took all we had to keep our eyes open! We finally got in to Hangzhou at around 11 pm and our guide Bing was there waiting. We had about a half hour drive to our hotel. We checked in, and then we were wired! We could not sleep! We were too excited! We finally went down around 2 and were wide awake by 7 am!!!!! We went to breakfast and then we did some sight seeing around the beautiful lake. Our hotel sat right on West Lake and it was beautiful!All I could think about was my sweet Eli and how his life was getting ready to change. He had less than 24 hours and he would no longer be an orphan!! I knew he had been taken back to the orphanage, and I was concerned rather he would take to me easily. Lots of prayers were sent to heaven when I went to bed that night!My life as well as his would never be the same!!

No comments:

Listen to Look What Faith Can Do


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Powered By Blogger