Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A TIME FOR THANKSGIVING!

I absolutely love the holidays! I love the sights, the sounds, the smells, the food. I LOVE it all! It is hard for me to understand where the year has gone to! It just seems like it was summer, and now here we are celebrating the holidays! This will be a very different Thanksgiving for our family. For the first time since I have become a mother, my oldest son Zach will not be home with us. Zach is serving as a proud United States soldier to the GREATEST country in the world! As hard as it is for me to not sit around and cry, I know that Zach is right where GOD needs him for now!
I have always felt that we should not just be thankful one day out of the year, but every day! This year I am thankful for so many things. I am thankful for my family. I have an awesome husband who loves God, loves me very much, is a hard worker, wonderful provider, awesome daddy, and has a heart for the orphan just as I do! My husband has given up many things for this family, and I love him for always putting his family first!
I am thankful that I have four children living on this continent! I have a son who I am extremely proud of, and a daughter- in- love that I adore! I have a daughter who is beautiful inside and out, and is my best friend! And then there are my 2 little daughters from China! What blessings they have been to this family! We love them both so much and we are thankful that GOD chose us to be their family!
And last but not least, I am so thankful for our baby boy that is waiting for us in China! He is beautiful and we can not wait to get him home! Thank you FATHER for breaking our hearts to the things that break yours! Thank you for our good health and all the blessings that you continue to rain upon us. We are undeserving, but ever thankful! May GOD bless all of you this Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Listen to Look What Faith Can Do


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Powered By Blogger