Sunday, November 14, 2010

I Believe in the power of ....

I have been doing a lot of praying! Praying that our I800 approval will come soon! I emailed USCIS and they said I could expect to hear something around the 15th! That is tomorrow!! Ephesians 1:19-20 says, "I also pray that you will understand the incredible greaness of God's power for us who believe in him. This is the same mighty power that raised Christ from the dead and seated him in the place of honor at GOD's right hand in the heavenly realms."

I must say that as I thought about the power of prayer I thought that if GOD has the power to raise the dead, he has the power to answer any prayer regardless of how big or small the request may be! We should be praying the BIGGEST prayers. NO prayer is too big for our GOD! No prayer is so big that in answering it, God wishes that we would have made it even bigger!! There is absolutely nothing too big for GOD! So from now on I am praying BIG!!!

No comments:

Listen to Look What Faith Can Do


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Powered By Blogger