Sunday, September 12, 2010

Momma bear has a hole so deep in her heart....

Today has been a hard day for me. I am missing my son Zach so much! I have only seen him once since June, and that was for 6 hours one Thursday. I feel like I have a hole so deep in my heart ....and it hurts. I rarely get to talk to him as he has many things to do. He has class, and then has duties that he must do. I love the military, but boy it is hard on mommas! I wish I could hear his voice, touch his face, hear him laughing, watch him playing with Livvy & Ellye. I wish I could feel his arms around my neck. I support him 100%, but boy do I miss him. I won't see him until Christmas. Then he only has 10 days! Then he will be gone again! GOD is watching after my little bear cub. I guess Zach is not a little bear cub at 24, but to me he will always be my little baby! I just need a hug from my precious 24 year old baby boy!

1 comment:

Sammy said...

My son is 24 and in the army too. God is with them and you too.

Listen to Look What Faith Can Do


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Powered By Blogger