Friday, September 10, 2010

I live with a bunch of sickos!

I live in a house of sickos! No, not twisted or sick in the head kind of sick, but in a not healthy sick and puking kind of way! The flu bug has bit this family in a bad way!! It all started last Wed. with the daycare kids, and it has been nonstop puking, and umm...well, the D word!  Yes, you guessed it....Diarrhea!!!! First it was Livvy! She woke up on Labor day vomiting and with a low grade fever. Then it hit Kayleigh 3 days later, and Craig the next day!I hope and pray that Ellye & I do not get it! I do not have time to be sick! I have 3 jobs, my family, and a home to attend to! And it is only the first part of September! If we get it now, hopefully, just hopefully, we will be done for the winter!!! Hmmm, something tells me that ain't gonna happen!!!!

No comments:

Listen to Look What Faith Can Do


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Powered By Blogger