Sunday, January 15, 2012

Happy 2012!

I can not believe that it is already 2012! I missed a few months somewhere along the way! One year ago I was still in China! I had had Eli for just 5 days! How can it have been a year??
So far my year has not started out as I had hoped! SO many changes....some changes I am having a very hard time accepting and I just can not work my way through them. I spend so much time in prayer that I am sure GOD is sick of my pleas by now! I just hope that his will is my will.....
Christmas was good. Eli was absolutely a joy to watch during all of the holiday festivities! His little face is so expressive, and he had a blast decorating the tree and then opening all of his presents! It was truly a great day!
Wishing all of you a very happy 2012!

No comments:

Listen to Look What Faith Can Do


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Powered By Blogger