Friday, July 22, 2011

If only THEY knew what I know!!

If only the doctors knew what I have ALWAYS known! That Eli's "special need" is not really a need at all! HE has been cleared and is a thriving, healthy, normal little boy! I have ALWAYS known that from the first time I saw his face! I always knew that there was nothing wrong with him! I always knew that those missing ribs were of no great concern! GOD reassured me of that last June! I think that most people are scared off by the words "special needs". Granted, special needs adoption is not for everyone! But let me tell you this....even a non special needs adoption comes with risks! I know folks, and have read of families that have brought their child home only to find that their child has been diagnosed with a special need or 2. If I had NOT listened to the words of my Heavenly Father, I would not be blessed with 2 of my children! I can not begin to tell you how happy they make me! To think that my children could still be living in an orphanage because I was afraid makes me shutter!!! Have Faith my friends....pray for these children and pray for your heart to be broken by the things that break HIS!!!

No comments:

Listen to Look What Faith Can Do


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Powered By Blogger