Tuesday, May 24, 2011

He is cleared for surgery!

 Chest Xrays, a cat scan, and 7 doctors later, just as I expected, Eli is perfectly healthy and has been cleared for surgery! His surgery is scheduled for July 14th; and to tell you the truth, I am looking forward to getting it over with! I can't believe that we have had to go through all of this just for a simple circumcision! SHEESH!!  
     We have spent many hours in the children's hospital, and to be honest, I feel so incredibly blessed.I see so many families who are struggling.So many children who's lives are hanging in the balance, and I am gently reminded that I am so blessed to be in that hospital for something so minor as a circumcision!My child is otherwise happy, healthy, and not fighting to live another day! Thank you Jesus, and please wrap your arms around those families who are praying, wishing ,and hoping for just one more day....

No comments:

Listen to Look What Faith Can Do


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Powered By Blogger