Friday, August 20, 2010

New Pics of Elijah as an INFANT!

Getting examined and hating it!!Eli with his Nanny!
We were blessed beyond measure to receive an email out of the clear blue from a very sweet lady. She had visited Hangzhou Children's Welfare Institute in Oct. of 2009. She was so kind to tell me that Eli was a wonderful child and that he was a healthy boy! She sent me 7 pictures of him as a 4 month old!!! I had actually been on her website in June and found a picture that I KNEW was my baby boy! It had never been confirmed, but a mother just knows!! A mother knows her baby! I had studied every little detail about his beautiful face, and I KNEW it was him! No DOUBTS! And lo & behold...she sent me that pic! I just can not believe how blessed we are to be chosen to be his parents! He is such a beautiful baby and I will cherish these pictures always!

No comments:

Listen to Look What Faith Can Do


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Powered By Blogger